Our property practice is one of the cornerstones of our business and we take pride in our team’s range of skills and experience. Be it a commercial development project or a residential sale or purchase our clients can always be assured of great service.
How we can help you
Worthington’s commercial real estate practice has an excellent and growing reputation in many property-related areas. Amongst other things we are well-known in our local market for the following:
- Landlord and tenant work, particularly acting for retailers (often tenant side) whether they be UK-wide household names or local independents including names such as Dixons Carphone, Currys PC World, Vodafone, The Works and Telefonica/O2. Our retail client roster and retail-specific expertise is right up there with the biggest commercial firms in Northern Ireland.
- Having acted for various major telecoms providers in the original roll-out of their infrastructure in Northern Ireland and successfully maintaining those relationships for many years.
- Acting now for the telecoms industry in the management of retail estate.
- Winning a place on Northern Ireland Electricity’s framework panel for property work.
- A high level of partner involvement in cases and building strong client relationships in that way.
- We adopt a pragmatic, no-nonsense approach and all our people are known for being commercial – something which our clients appreciate. We are highly responsive and turn work around quickly and are friendly and approachable.
- The team is led by very experienced partners.
- Our clients appreciate the hands-on approach of our partners and our assistants work very closely with the partners. Our partners are always involved in high-value and/or complex work. Our real estate team compact and efficiently staffed which enables us to price our services competitively.
- All our team are a regular feature in the local press and media (such as The Belfast Telegraph and Ulster Business Magazine) writing on topical property-related matters. The firm also has a significant online presence where we comment on property-related case news and industry matters generally through the media of website, Twitter and regular e-newsletters.