Whether you are planning an office development or retail scheme in the city centre, a housing development in the suburbs or warehouses on an industrial estate, Worthingtons has the expertise and experience to help you bring your plans to life. We can advise on all the legal aspects of development work, from site assembly and option agreements, structuring of the sales or letting process to financing arrangements with funders. We also have experience of forward funding deals on both the developer and investor side aswell as the full range of design and construction procurement arrangements.
- Site assembly
- Joint ventures and other delivery methods
- Planning and environmental issues
- Construction contracts
- Professional team appointments
- SDLT and VAT advice
- Lettings and disposals
- Management appointments
Our property development clients include private companies, public bodies and investment funds. We act for land owners, developers and investors across a range of sectors.
Our experience includes:-
- The Obel development at Laganside, Belfast which formed part of the regeneration of the Laganside area and is a mixed use development comprising a 28 storey residential building (Ireland’s tallest building) and a mixture of restaurants, commercial and office space.
- Belfast Distillery Limited in the redevelopment of the historic A Wing at Crumlin Road Gaol, Belfast including a whiskey distillery for “Danny Boy” and “Titanic” branded whiskey along with a visitor centre, retail and restaurant facilities.
- Peace Bridge, Derry/Londonderry - Graham Pierce acted for the land and riverbed owner in the construction of the award-winning Peace Bridge spanning the River Foyle
- a 100 unit residential development in Ballyhalbert, County Down for Marm Properties Limited comprising a mixture of apartments and semis
- a residential development of 100 units in Annesborough Road, Lurgan