13 June 2016
Worthingtons Solicitors are delighted to support local businesses and, in partnership with acclaimed Cathedral Quarter Hairdressers Bill Harris Hairdressing, are offering one of our lucky Twitter followers a:-
*FREE SALON CUT & BLOW DRY*
Bill Harris Hairdressing can be found on 52 Hill Street in the heart of Belfast’s stylish Cathedral Quarter just across the street from Nicks Warehouse and The Duke of York. Headed by Bill Harris, a professional stylist in Belfast hairdressing with 40 years experience in the hairdressing industry, the salon is a haven for those looking for bespoke tailor made quality hairstyles to suit the individual.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize simply follow our Twitter page @worthingtonssol, re-tweet the relevant competition Tweet and answer the given Question correctly before the closing date of 14:00 on Thursday 30 June 2016:-
Q. Which hair colour is associated with having the most strands on the human head?
( a) Brown
( b) Blonde
( c) Black
( d) Red
- No further entries to the competition will be permitted or considered after the closing date and time.
- The winner will be selected at random, from those successful entrants/followers, who answered the above question correctly, on Thursday 30 June 2016 and will be announced on Twitter shortly thereafter. Prize to be uptaken at a time mutually convenient to Bill Harris Hairdressing and winner before 30 September 2016.
- Employees of Worthingtons and Bill Harris Hairdressing or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice however any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.
- No cash or alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be published on Worthingtons Twitter Feed, the Winner’s Twitter Feed and our Website within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and a before and after photograph as publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network.
Why not 'Like' Bill Harris Hairdressing's Facebook Page for Latest News and Offers