Position available for Corporate/Commercial Solicitor
Belfast Closing Date: 16 March 2018
A corporate/commercial solicitor is required to join our busy commercial department
Description and Duties:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years’ PQE whether in NI or elsewhere in UK; solid experience of a broad range of corporate and commercial law essential to include company and business sales and acquisitions, partnerships, shareholder agreements, JVs, agency and distribution and the like aswell as general commercial contract negotiation.
- The opportunity: The successful candidate will have responsibility for their own caseload but will have the desire and energy to grow and shape a practice area within a dynamic and successful firm
- Location: Based in our Belfast office in the Cathedral Quarter
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Start Date: By agreement
- Contact Details:
- Apply by emailing a completed application form (and your CV if desired) to email@example.com for the attention of the Monitoring Officer, or alternatively, hand deliver to our Belfast office.
- Closing date for receipt of application forms is Friday 16th March 2018
- Application forms may be downloaded below
- Worthingtons is an equal opportunities employer